Monday, October 31, 2011

Ich verstehe kein Englisch nur Deutsch bitte...



so I am home sick yet again. I have been sick the inter week and I am trying to drink something warm since nothing else seems to help. I figured I would take this time to update you on the PARTY. My german is way better. I can like hold a conversation now and only make a couple mistakes. Everyone tells me that my German is better then most Americans so take that! I just got back from Orentation Camp and even though i felt like I may die the inter time it was really nice. I love when all the different kultars can mix together and talk about what problems we were having. We put on a talent show which was really fun there were six Americans there so we taught every one how to play American Football. The two kids from Thailand sang this song which was so cool (thats what the video is of incase you are wondering).  Schools going good I have found great friends who I really like. Did you know that they don't have cheez-its or Campbell's Chicken Noodel Soup in Germany? that should be a crime or something! I am going though withdraws! How are you supposed to get better when you are sick! Here are some pictures from the past week:

germans carve pumpkins too;) mine was a german flag and american flag!

So I worry sometimes about the people I know. For instints my host sister who is jamming to Party in the USA right now!


Mein essen Kind:) no baby AFS!

Freizeit im Schule(free time in school) me and some friends!

Erste zeit am Zug ( first time on Train!)

Some other exchange students who were all at orentation camp this weekend!

Die stadt Mayen

Connecting Lives; Sharing Cultures

Alles Zusammen (All together Group Photo)

1 comment:

  1. Mom's translation- "inter" means entire... Good to see pics. Mayern looks lovely. Any chance you will get to Berlin?

    ReplyDelete