Saturday, October 15, 2011

European Mann Tasche

this. guy. was. old. If he hadn't been old I would have asked him to take his picture because he was rocking that European man bag and I am pretty sure he knew it. When i say he was old I mean like he look like he could fall into cardiac arrest at any second. So when he sat in front of me on the bus I was like score old guy with a sweet European Mann Tasche can this day get any better? Clearly it did because when I was in the city later on I drank the world's most lecker (delicious) hot chocolate, learned how to use a German atm, and guess what I saw? You'll never guess what I saw so i will just tell you. I say a another guy with a European Mann Tasche.
LIFE IS GUT.
I have become so fascinated by the idea of becoming "sehr Deutsch" or very German. Everything around me is so new and interesting. I laugh because i know my host sister is probably thinking these crazy complex thoughts and I am thinking la de da the Mosel is very pretty. I can see the Porta Nigra every day and still marvel at its beauty. I wonder how i got so lucky in my placement. Why everyone else has got to go to orientation camp but me. I want to go to camp..I love camp. Plus what's better than going to camp with a bunch of people who can't talk to each other!
I also have become obsessed with cleaning. I think its because i have nothing better to do. So I just start cleaning my room. I organize my clothes according to color and session and make my bed at least three times. I find joy in vacuumming because it takes a while. I am going to start playing the piano. Starting next Saturday I believe.Yes, very exciting if I come back knowing one song it will be a job well done. I am shooting for "Mary had a Little Lamb".

1 comment:

  1. Your posts make me smile... man bags? Really? Und keine bilder?

    ReplyDelete