Sunday, June 3, 2012

not with a frazzel BUT with a Bang...

Breaking News:
am talented for those of you that didn't already know that. I just wanted to start with that. I will go back to my last post. My trip to London. In London we took a small trip took Oxford upon our arrival their we took a small tour though the cute little city and went shopping. Afterward I made the immdiate desicon to go Ice Skating. We weren't skating for 5 minutes before the genius here dislocated her knee. Good job amy. So after getting off the ice the nice british people looked at my knee and told me that it was going to be okay. (yea whatever you say crazy brits.) At that point through the pain I just wanted to get out of there and get my money back, mission accomplished, i precided to move very slowly outside to call rescue hotline Frau Webel (thanks Laura) and tell what had happened. Next step bus ride back at this point I was exsusted but trying to see the positive side of my mango sized knee. I'll skip the boring parts and self pity but would just like to mention I had to sit in that bus for 5 hours... We finally ended up at the hotel. NOW our hotel was weird like really weird we had to give our keys up everytime we wanted to leave so when I arrived unable to walk and everyone is freaking out screaming in german and english they were a little confused. What can I say I know how to cause a scene? Endless I sit down in my room and decide I am never going to leave for as long as I live. However, the universe just wasn't happy with that and started a long parade of people knocking on the door all coming to check on me. ( of course very sweet because they cared but having to always get up started getting old!) You may ask why didn't the other people in your room answer the door amy? I would say because they were out getting me food! Due to my clever acciedent we all hadn't eaten anything all day! I settled myself down to watch Vampire Diraies, in English because thats allowed when your in England, patiently waiting on my friends. When they returned we succesfuly ate the nastiest Döner that could possibly exsist. No lie. We threw it away and our room smell the whole night like Döner. Fast forward I slept the whole ride back to Trier. On Friday night we went to the hospital by we I mean Filiz, my Hostmom and myself. I most say you know your host familiy loves you when they take you to the hospitial at 11 at night and stay till 2. Filiz enjoyed pushing me in a wheelchair...somewhere in the middle I was scaired I would loose my whole leg. I spent a nice weekend on crutches and returened to the Doctor on Tuesday. This time for a quicker diagnosies. Amy the talented person she needs knee surgery. Bringing me to my final point OUT WITH A BANG! I now have to fly home early. Like next couple of days anyway those of you who were mourning the lose of Amy can stop. Thank my knee cap and my mother who fought AFS so that they would send me home as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment