Sunday, November 27, 2011

ohh the many things that I can do in a year...

Deutschland Bucket List:

So I got the idea to make a bucket list and it has taken me forever to tell the world about it. So here we go 20 thing I am going to do in the next 8 months
  1. Bake a German Cheese Cake
  2. Swim in the Mosel
  3. Everything you can think of in snow
  4. eat Gummy Bears till I'm sick
  5. go inside the Porta Nigra
  6. Fragt ein Junge "Bist Du am Facebook?"
  7. Go to Berlin
  8. particapate in a High risk activity
  9. Eat a super long Wurstchen
  10. go to a German Christmas Markt
  11. Platzchen Backen!!! ;) (Natscha) 
  12. give a German a hug
  13. Glühwein Trinken (turns out it has achocol so that ones out unless I can find it with out)
  14. Film night
  15. Find a hot guy
  16. bleand in with a group of tourist
  17. ride a segway in Trier
  18. read the the Book of Morman
  19. hike an Alp
  20. buy a Durndal and wear it home :)
I am sorry that I don't avaidly blog its just that I don't have time. Today was the first advent. We are kicking off Weinnachten. Its so beautiful here I can't describe it. Cold, but amazing. I love my friends. Oh, and did you know you can eat Döner, a delicous Türkish food, till 5 am in Trier so if your ever hungry in Germany i can hook you up!  I promise to upload pictures soon and tell you more about whats up. Bis Dann. Alles Liebe:) Oh and feel free to email me any one my email is kyaeb1@yahoo.com. I don't always write back that day, but relativly soon. I would love to hear from anyone. Frau if your reading this make them translate the whole thing for a warm up. No, I am joking but if you are reading this Hi GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment